MAGIC TOUR BUS
Join us on Tuesday, May 2 for a fun tour of the EAST GORGE FOOD TRAIL with stops at the Balch Hotel, Terra de Lobos winery, and Bargeway Pub.
The bus ride will have quizzes, info and ways to interact along the way. Price of $15 includes bus, drinks, and appetizers at first two stops. Dinner will be no-host at final stop with live music.
Simply park at the Columbia Gorge Discovery Center to be picked up at 4pm or 6pm and dropped back off at 9:30pm.
Or stay the night at the Balch or Cousins and be picked up and dropped off at your door. (Those staying at the Balch and attending the Gorge Tourism Summit can leave their car at the Discovery Center for the full car-free experience.
Here is the full schedule:
- 4pm Pick up at Discovery Center → Cousins (4:10pm) to Balch Hotel
- 4:30pm First Stop: Balch Hotel for Drinks + Appetizers
- 5:30pm Bus leaves Balch Hotel
- 6pm Bus picks up at Discovery Center*
- 6:15pm Second Stop: Tierra De Lobos Winery for Wine tasting + Appetizers
- 7:30pm Third Stop: Bargeway Pub (no-host) + music
- 9:30pm Bus drops people at Cousins, Discovery Center
- 10:00pm Bus back to Balch for the night
- (7:30am) Bus to Discovery Center next morning for Summit*
*If staying at Balch, you have the option of parking car at Discovery Center for the night